Don't know how come it turned out the way it did... But I went to a local area stream today, very close to town, it was a very humid day, no one fishing at all. Folks say fishing is off cause of no rain and heat. i went anyway, took my cane, waded out in the little stream, saw some fish hitting the top,( little fish, dang creek chubs I thought) I wanted to catch anything on my cane rod just to feel the fish on. Creek chub would do. I cast a fly I had been tying today and new worked well with the local creek fish, (chubs, smallmouth, and perch) no luck. Dang I wasn't gonna let no creek chub skunk me. Switched to dry flies, 14 march brown, first hit, cast up stream, Dang nice chub i thought, brought to hand a pretty little rainbow YES!!! Next hook up, much larger fish that was indeed a fighter, felt great on the cane, a very nice Fat brown, Wow, i just stood there after the release and looked around to see if any one was around, cause i was like did ya see that...lol Then another rainbow larger than the first, wow and to think I was just gonna not go, cause there ain't no trout there anyway, and it was way to hot to mess with creek chubs, turns out, ya never know...