Hi Eric -

In early July you started a thread about your weight loss and the improvement in your overall health.

My response to your comments was that you would be a role model for a lot of folks by showing that kind of discipline pursuing and being well on your way to achieving a very important goal.

You inspired me with what you had accomplished. With a combination of motivation ( from you more than any one else ), better attention to my eating habits ( which seem to have fallen off track for a couple years now ), and increased activity ( which is certainly easier this time of year ), I've lost about four pounds since I read your post. And I know that I am on track to lose the additional ten to twelve pounds I would like to shed.

So, I just wanted to THANK YOU.

Hope you are continuing to progress at the rate that you and your doctor agree will get you where you want to be when you want to get there.

John

P.S. I would be very surprised if there aren't a few other people who could line up to extend their thanks and more encouragement to you in what you are doing for your good health.