Thread: Highest Regards for Trout48

Threaded View

Default Highest Regards for Trout48

I would like everyone to know what a great thing Trout48 has done. This goes for Ol' Blue as well. We are starting our second "Healing Waters" for the veterans next month. We found some are more capable than others. So we will have two groups. So the less capable or handicapped do not have to struggle to keep up with the ones more able to do the things taught. Ol' Blue donated a couple of beautiful rods. No repairs needed at all. Now Trout48 has in the mail to me I think SIX reels for us to use! That is one great gesture. I have a lot of rods and reels but don't know that I could come up with SIX reels that I want to part with.

There are just some wonderful people on this website. Thanks to JC and LF and their support group...ie Nighthawk and others....these good deeds can be done. Because of the communications provided by this website.

The FIRST thing said after receiving a couple of rods was NOW we need to find reels.

Low and behold along comes Trout48. Six....can you believe...? Six reels in the mail!

Kudos and hat's off to the good people in this world and Greg and Nick I thank you so much. I get nothing from this. I do not even unpack them. I just hand the box over to the Healing Waters group leader.

Thanks Thanks Thanks.

Seriously Sincerely

Unbelievable.....WOW WOW WOW

seriously

Gemrod
    waaaay soooo cooooool! I can't say enough.
    Last edited by Gemrod; 08-26-2008 at 06:39 PM.