If anyone's interested, Ladyfisher already said she'd pencil me in for an hour in the rumpus room, on an evening early during the Fish-in at Lowell.

Please do go ahead and respond to this thread -- I don't want to haul all my presentation gear to Lowell if there's not going to be much interest.
----------
Ever wonder why the photographs of flies in fly tying books and magazines look so good? And have you also wondered how nature photographers get those extreme close up shots of a mayfly's eyeball and a grinning spider's face?

I'll spend the first part of the talk on how to maximize the quality of your macro photos, no matter what camera you have (even a tiny point and shoot camera). This info is absolutely certified for the complete beginner!

Then we'll have some serious macro fun, using my digital SLR (tethered to a TV screen so everyone can see what's going on) and a pile of macro lenses, extension tubes, lens reversing adaptors, ring flashes......with the objective of getting some shots of a Lowell, Idaho October Caddis' grinning mug!
------

Let me know if all y'all are interested, and I'll be sure to pack that gear to bring to Lowell.

DANBOB