Honest to God true story, me and two brothers, Billy and Crane went bass fishing at their pond one afternoon after school. There was only pond boat so one in the front one in the back and Crane sitting on the fish box. We fished for about two hours and caught a few bass and was paddling back to bank to head home. Billy paddled the boat up on the bank and I jumped out of the front a pulled the boat up on shore, Crane was sitting on the fish box facing forward lighting a cigarette, I head Billy say he was going to make one more cast from the back of the boat. Billy was fishing with 6 ft. bass stick, Ambassador 5000 spooled with 20 lb. test. I looked up and he was going to throw this ole 12" purple worm with huge weedless hook into the next county. I turned around headed to the car and heard a shot like a 22 rifle a splash and scream. Crane was in the water by the boat with both hands over his face and screaming, Billy was standing in the back of the boat with this dumb look on his face and a popped line. I thought My God, Billy done jerked Cranes eye ball out. We grabbed him and could not pry his hands off his face, and Billy is a big boy, so we carried him up to the car, an old push putton valiant and layed him in the back seat and headed to the hospital. We were scared bad and kept trying to talk Crane in to letting us see how bad it was, he finally removed his hands and Billy ran off the road laughing and I about fell out the car. That big ole weedless hook had sunk in one side of his nose gone all the way through the other side with the barb, and the worm dangling off the end of his nose. We finally got to the emergency room and it was full of people, Crane was feeling a little better at that point so he gathered the worm up in his hands and cupped them over his face and started moaning loudly and we entered the emergency room, there were some older ladies sitting on the wall and they said My God what is wrong with that boy, Crane staggered over to them moaning got real close to them and dropped his hands and screamed I Got a Worm up my nose, two of those old ladies about ran over each other getting out of the emergency room. When the Doctor finally quit laughing he cut the barb, and we headed to gas station for a cold one.