I have done it several times. I have pm'd a person with a for sale item. The person posting was not aware of the current value and thanked me for letting him know. Then he promptly stated such on his for sale post and lowered his price. He was selling it for some other invalid type person and the poster didn't really know the current value.

I have not seen the post being talked about. But I tend to lean toward the line of thinking that we are sort of family. I look out for my neighbor's when they are away and take care of their animals. I would hope this family would indeed post a comment warning me.....as a board member...that something is not right. We should all be helping each other in my mind. At least I do that.

There is currently an item on the for sale board that is on sale brand new for less than the posted sale price on the board. However that person has sent me a nasty gram due to a past post....and will not accept a pm from me. So I cannot inform him by pm of the price for a new one. I do suspect he knows this though. I do think it is an attempt to sell it KNOWING the current price. Just my opinion though. It is not hard to find a Cabelas product. Not like he has an antique to sell.

Oh well....sorry fellows

Never ten words or less.....unless talking to my wife. Which...unfortunately I can no longer do.

Jimbo