I thought it was a bunch of BS. I did what you guys suggested. But, I called my broker first and told him I wanted to speak to the owner of the brokerage. I also called the insurance company themselves and asked to speak with a supervisor. But, the SV can't call me back until sometime tomorrow, and the owner of the brokerage is on vacation.

What pisses me off, is while they take your money, they are all friendly. Like they're our buddies and whatnot. File a claim they don't like and it's like I'm walking around with the plague. I've only been paying for 2 years, but that's close to the time I was "Not insured".

The guy I spoke with at the brokerage told me that I won't get my money back as they'll be keeping it for processing fees etc. Processing of what? Paper, to send me something I wasn't covered for?

A farmer that is close to me, used to be my old landlord, he's a lawyer. I told him about it and he told me he'll look into it if I get nowhere with these phone calls. But he said the same thing everyone here has said. That it's BS. He said they owe me something.

I'll keep everyone updated. Thanks a lot everyone,
Shane