Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the comments. More touching than what I've been hearing from everyone else lately.

So it seems, because I have registered a business name (Just so no one would take it). My insurance is VOID! C'mon, wtf is that? They said I'm running a reptile business from home and should have business insurance and not homeowners insurance. So, EVERYTHING is not covered now. So I'm up **** creek, without anything.

John, thanks again my friend. You can look forward to more of my adventures lol. If I had caught a carp, you'd all know about it, before my wife even! Carp.......Grrrr.

The good news is, they didn't take the main television, or my computer (As it was with me). And I had some used computers downstairs, still set up. We had just stored them downstairs when we replaced them. But, some things aren't even really replaceable. Some jewelry, antique fly reels I got my my grampie before he passed, etc.

even though I lost more money in the tv's and computers. It's still not as hurtful as my fly gear. May have not spent as much in it, but I sure as hell got a lot more use and pleasure out of it. It actually meant something to me.

So from now on, the rotties are coming in the house from the outside enclosure when we leave.

Thanks again for the kind words guys. And thanks a lot John for helping me out. I appreciate it.

Take care everyone,
Shane