I was visiting some family members a couple hours away while my wife was in the US with some of our other friends.

We were musky fishing with casting gear so I left all my stuff here. When we got home, our house was broken into and along with TV's, Computers and a lot of everything else that was stolen, was all my fishing gear.

I'm not in the greatest of moods over this as I've put a lot of time and money into my gear over the last year, to have some piece of **** steal it all.

Insurance is covering most of everything, but two of our tv's, my fishing gear, and a few small odds and ends, some tools etc aren't covered.

I've been checking ebay, and the classified adds watching. But I'm not seeing anything as of yet. I live in Lakeside Ontario, close to London, Woodstock, Stratford etc. If anyone hears or sees anything in this area, please let me know.

I'll try and be around more often now that I'm back. Doubt I'll be doing much fishing though They didn't steal my other blanks, 2wt and 4wt. But I can't get those up and fishable till mid winter unfortunately.

Take care everyone,
Shane