+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help re Lowell FI accomodations

Default Help re Lowell FI accomodations

Yo y'all

Originally slicfoot, Tom Bender 'n I were planning to spend the week there at Three Rivers, having a grand ole time. As usual, we reserved the cabin (#7 I think) for us 3 and room for a 4th. But slic has cancelled out for medical reasons, so TB'n I are thinking of finding volunteer roomie. Or I guess we could bag the cabin and the 2 of us just grab a regular motel type room.

Any takers?

tl
    les

PS we don't snore

Yo Les!
    I'd love to take ya up on that deal but as you know, I'll be just down the road right about that time and ya can't get there from there.
    Hope you find someone to share expenses and the ID Fish-In experience.
    For those of us/you who don't know LesTrout, bunking with him would be the best fly fishing school you could possibly conjure. If you're even remotely thinking of going, TAKE HIM UP ON THIS.

Mark

Blog Entries

Les, PM sent. Should be in chat tomorrow night 9-ish Mtn time if you want to discuss it.

Dennis

Blog Entries

I'd love to les but I snore loud enough to sometimes wake my self up. You better talk to DG. See you in Lowell.
    For God's sake, Don't Quote me! I'm Probably making this crap up!

Bee
    you would fit right in with that croud. they all snore load enough to wake the dead . the first year at lowell I thought a jet plane was trying to land on the road when I walked by there cabin one early morning walk.
    Ghost.

I'm thinking about heading to Idaho. Might be interested in sharing the cabin if there is still room. Let me know.

Dean

Default Lowell Cabin

GGho - sure that snoring you heard wasn't the Grizz? He was a roomie for one of the FishIns.

Webfoot - yup, there's room. Turns out that I'm a native Webfooter too, being born in the City of Roses.

hp
    les

Dean!
    I look forward to seeing you in Lowell!

Z

Blog Entries

I am out of the running here, folks, so unless Les has filled the spot with someone else, it is still open.

Dennis

Default bummer re FishIn

Just found out about a major conflict with the schedule, so TomB and I will not be able to make it to this year's Lowell fun fest. The heck of it is we were originally going to spend a couple of weeks in CO early July, but the high water pushed that back, as it would have for the Rockies in general. Then I got sucked into the World Wide FF Tournament (I blame this on you ookie); so that will be the 1st 2 weeks of Sept.

Now, after 50 yrs of enjoying being a dry fly purist, I've had to learn Czech nymphing, with the Spanish and Polish variations. Mike Murgida was kind enough to take a few days last month to meet me in State College to teach me some of this along with the weird rules.

Guyz, this is worse than work, because I really enjoy work. And it's not fun at all. I'm realizing it's the trouts I don't catch that bring me back to the water, and I don't particularly enjoy catching trouts. It's the figuring out and the fooling that turn me on.

So I was looking forward to getting in some real fun ffishing there in Lowell. Ratz.

tl
    les

+ Reply to Thread