I bought one of these.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=160203274311

The Cobb grill. Man does it ever work well. Makes the food nice and moist. If you put a liquid in the moat it is even moister. Sort of like beer butt chicken.
The only down side I can see is that it only makes enough for 3-4 people at a time and it takes at least 2 hours. It will do a 3 lb chicken with some veggies on the side. It is good with burgers and weinies. a bit slow tho.
The up side is that you can do a whole meal in it using only 6-8 charcoal briquettes.
You just fill it up with food and briquettes a cup of water, a soda or beer. come back 2 hours later and your meal is done. No danger of fire you can make your meal on a plastic table as the bottom of the Cobb doesn't even get warm. The dome gets hot just as the lid to your regular barbecue does. There is absolutely no smoke what so ever
I started it up with a roast, potatoes, and fresh cobs of corn. Set it on the picnic table then went fishing . My wife and the other campers kept watch to make sure no kids went near it. When I returned 2 hours later my meal was piping hot and delicious. I find it a lot more convenient than a dutch oven. It came with a carry bag and it cleans up easily in the dishwasher.