+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: From Chris Chin

Hybrid View

Exclamation From Chris Chin

In by email:

Hi mom,
    No breaking news. Just a note to keep you up to date.

Renee is still at the Albatros House. Originally, the idea was to stablize her meds then find a long care home. We are probably going to keep her here.

Vincent visited this weekend and she really enjoyed that. Her brother was here too. I met Vince with the attending nurse and explained the real situation.

We're not going to do anymore treatments and work more on keeping Renee as comfortable as possible. Over the past several days she has some new pain that is proably related to more lesions in her vertabrae. We don't want to transport her to the hospital for a new MRI as it won't change anything.

On the bright side, when she's alert, Renee is a real ray of sunshine for the crew who work here. The other patients being truly in there last hours if not minutes.

Last night was potstickers and chicken rolls (mine) and we pretty well did a buffet for the staff. On Renee's birthday last week I baked a cake and cupcakes and we shared that with everyone. Renee's sister came down from Quebec city the 28th too so she wasn't alone on her Day while I was at the office.

Obviously, there is NO WAY to have a definitive prognostic, but we are looking more at a question of weeks or perhaps months.

Anyway, we'll keep you all informed,

Hugs...

Christopher Chin email: christopher.chin@kruger.com
    Office: (41 365-1202 x460
    Mobile: (819) 386-1044

Blog Entries

Our hearts and prayers are with these brave loving souls....
    As in the Army, I have never had a bad day Fly fishing, some damn uncomfortable days but never a bad one!
    Everyone must believe in something and I believe in Fly Fishing and Fly Tying and believe I will
    Member of Project Healing Waters & Fly Fishing Canada, Project Healing Waters Canada

nighthawk Guest

We continue to pray for Renee and Chris. Thanks for the update.

Cool Email notes?

I spoke with Chris on the phone today and he said he is printing out your email concerning Renee and taking them to her at Albatross House - so if you are so inclined I'm sure they would both appreciate it. Chris is feeling really stressed too.

Renee,
    If prayer will help, please do count on mine. By way of Chris, you and Vincent have always been an integral part of FAOL .He always mentions you both ( and the dog) in his posts. I'll pray for your recovery and continued association with this forum.

Mark

Me my family and my church will continue to send out prayers for all of you. John
    I wish you all everlasting flies and tight lines.

Chirs, Renee and all

I can't begin to tell you how heavy my heart feels right now. My thoughts are with you. My prayers are lifted up for you.

Dave
    " If a man is truly blessed, he returns home from fishing to the best catch of his life." Christopher Armour

Prayers will continue for Renee, Chris and Vincent.
    Trout don't speak Latin.

Chris, Renee and Vincent,

You all are foremost in our hearts, minds, and prayers.
    Joe Bertolini

Default Thank you all for you support and kind words these past monts

It is with much sorrow that I must tell you all that my Renee left us this evening.

Your kind words, prayers and thoughts have been an enormous comfort to us and especially to Renee over the past several months.

Just remember that there is now another heavenly Guide looking over your shoulder along side Serge, Gary and so many others.

We'll be in touch soon.

Sincerely,
    Christopher Chin

+ Reply to Thread