In by email:

Hi mom,
No breaking news. Just a note to keep you up to date.

Renee is still at the Albatros House. Originally, the idea was to stablize her meds then find a long care home. We are probably going to keep her here.

Vincent visited this weekend and she really enjoyed that. Her brother was here too. I met Vince with the attending nurse and explained the real situation.

We're not going to do anymore treatments and work more on keeping Renee as comfortable as possible. Over the past several days she has some new pain that is proably related to more lesions in her vertabrae. We don't want to transport her to the hospital for a new MRI as it won't change anything.

On the bright side, when she's alert, Renee is a real ray of sunshine for the crew who work here. The other patients being truly in there last hours if not minutes.

Last night was potstickers and chicken rolls (mine) and we pretty well did a buffet for the staff. On Renee's birthday last week I baked a cake and cupcakes and we shared that with everyone. Renee's sister came down from Quebec city the 28th too so she wasn't alone on her Day while I was at the office.

Obviously, there is NO WAY to have a definitive prognostic, but we are looking more at a question of weeks or perhaps months.

Anyway, we'll keep you all informed,

Hugs...

Christopher Chin email: christopher.chin@kruger.com
Office: (41 365-1202 x460
Mobile: (819) 386-1044