+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does Anyone Know What These Are?

Question

On closer examination, it looks like two Adults with their babies? I can't believe there would be that many kids, from ONE love making session?
    Doug
    Enjoying the joys of others and suffering with them- these are the best guides for man. A.E.

Nothing I'd want to eat. Now Joe V .....
    The fish are always right.

Flyrodde, Thanks, I'll try whats that bug.
    For what it's worth look at the position of the white guy in the second picture and compare it to the third. He's moved a couple inches counterclockwise. I checked the properties of the pictures and they were both taken at 10:34 PM, though I'm sure a couple of seconds apart, but no more than 60 seconds. I wonder what direction they would circle in the southern hemisphere...

OBVIOUSLY, you have someone in your neighborhood that can blow not only, smoke rings, but accomplish something similar, when they have a head cold, with their nose.
    The "white guys", were merely attracted to a free meal.
    Saint Paul-"The Highly Confused"
    You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.
    -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Looks like spaghetti trout waiting to be slurped up!

Scooter -

Please keep us updated on this, I'd like to know what they are, never seen anything like that in my 60 years.
    Bob

~~~ Fly Fish the Cumberland, it will make you live longer.~~~

I'd post that same picture and question in Joe V's "Festival Foods" thread.

Tell 'em they were 3 for a buck at the "church picnic" as the folks in Northeast PA call them.

All I know is if I saw that in my driveway I'd get out the jackhammer!

It looks like it may be the early stages of Tent catterpillars, or Web Worms. I've seen them do what looked similar to your picture under a Wild Cherry tree they seem bent on stripping along my driveway. But I've never seen them in a perfect circle like your picture. It is pretty grassy there and the drive is graveled so that may have a bearing on them not being able to form much of a perfect circle like your picture.
    You've got my curiosity up and hope you post what they are. Have a Good'n.
    Jesse

+ Reply to Thread