We just returned from our 3 day horse pack trip out of Rock Creek Pack Station. We base camped at Hilton Lake #2 and fished for 3 days. This was my first real fishing with a fly rod and I 'll tell you after that trip I hope the fishing will always be that good. Sight fishing the whole time. On the second afternoon I must of C&R 30+ Brookies and a handful of rainbows, all natives. I set my wife up with the poor man's fly rig,( spinning outfit, a casting bubble and my lucky fly ) and on the last morning she was able to C&R 5 more where the spinner lures didn't work very well.
The trip was everything we hoped it would be!!!!!
Great weather, good food, lots of fish and a Super crew of Wranglers + 1 cook. We now can say we have met 3 real cowboys, the real deal for sure.
My fish report would need to say, I want to go back again real soon. The best overall fishing trip in along time.

BETTY H. Now you need to tell me how to get my photos on the Threads and by the way I went with the bike shorts under the jeans, sorry no photos thank god...... They worked great.