After further review!

After further review the bait catches as advertised. For the 3rd week in a row the Trout Magnet slayed ?em, literally slayed ?em!

This weekend was to be the acid test for this critter. Could it perform three weeks in a row or was it just a fluky deal, in other words, ?Would the third week be the Charm?? Well the TM was not just charming; it was by jolly, Magnetic. It just sucks fish in like nuthin? you aint never seen. Pretty unreal how it catches everything in the pond. We again magnetized shad, blue gills and LMB?s, Dunno what else it will catch and I know it catches trout cuz I already did that.

So Saturday morning at 6:30 am we are at the Bass Tank. Out come the TM?s in several different colors to see how they would work. In an inverse kind of negative report the only color that would not catch fish was black at the Bass Tank. We start fishin? and three hours later the count is Mark w/ 2 shad, 1 Gill and 9 LMB?s; Mike w/ 1 gill and 10 LMB?s. Pics should be available soon of a couple of the nicer LMB?s. We had cloud cover from Dolly and so the morning was not to horribly hot. Decided to go to the Blue Gill Tank to try to magnetize over there.

The Blue Gill Tank had I imagine never seen a catching EXPLOSION like the next two hours had in store for it. I start out with a white TM and get a smallish LMB. Mike starts w/ Chartreuse and gets a Gill. He gets a couple o? more gills and loses his chartreuse body and switches to red. Well sir as they say, ?That is all she wrote?! Mike goes on a 29 gill run, 29 blue gills almost in a row, some on back to back casts hit the TM. I was there and I saw it, 29 takes in two hours, truly unreal, I got 9 in this period but Mike?s 29 topped the day for numbers caught. He only broke his catch parade on time for another smallish LMB and then went right back to catchin? gills.

In five hours from 6:30 to 11:30 at two different tanks we had caught 61 total fish, for a little better than 12 fish per hour or a fish every five minutes. Pretty darn good for a dried up place like West Texas, but all the credit goes to the Trout Magnet. Gotta find some new places to MAGNETIZE with these cuties!