+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LDH Landing Nets

Hybrid View

Default LDH Landing Nets

I know that many of us have had less than good service from some of the vendors that we deal with in this fly fishing industry. When I run across a company that gives better service than expected, I try to recognize that fact in public. One such company is LDH Landing Nets.

I bought one of their beautiful Steelhead nets. I choose this model to cover inland trout fishing, my steelhead requirements and it was large enough for one of my favorite target species, the infamous carp.

The wood is as spectacular as any finely figured shotgun stock would ever dream of being. This brought a smile to my face and I knew that I had to have one. I needed some service work done on the net and the owner of the company Lloyd and I spoke on the phone and through a couple of email exchanges. When the net was returned with no charge for shipping or the repair, I just wanted to share the feeling that I had about a man who stood behind his product in a way that most vendors don't these days. I'm very happy with the product and happy with the service that I received from Lloyd and LDH Landing Nets. I think that if you were looking for a special net that is both gorgeous and practical that you would also be happy with their product.

Check them out on the web: http://www.ldhnets.com/

Rick Ingle

Note: I have no business relationship with LDH Landing Nets, except that I am a very satisfied customer.

Talking

Clay
    I got to say after looking at the link, they are beautiful piece of art work any one would be proud to own. If service is that good I might just have to hide the money from the wife to get me one just to hang on the wall when not in use.
    Ghost

Gray Ghost, you won't be disappointed. I should have done this the first time around for those that need more of a reason to hit the above link. I just shot this shot of the net and thought that I would post it.

Rick
    Attached Images Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread