Just a note to thank NuCanoe for what they did for me plus let others know that "customer service" still lives with some businesses.

In an effort to make some modifications on my 10' NuCanoe I damaged a part one of the optional pieces of equipment that I purchased for my boat. The damage did not make the optional equipment un-useable. The damage was more cosmetic than anything else, but, I just could not live with it, so, I contacted Blake at NuCanoe by e-mail and explained what I had done and asked him to sell me the part of the optional equipment that I had damaged so that I could replace the damaged part and my NuCanoe would look like I wanted it to. I also sent him pictures of the finished modification which he said he appreciated because they are constantly looking for ways to improve their product and all feedback from their customers would be taken into consideration and to continue to keep him informed on any more modifications. He also told me that he understood that the damage was not a failed part and that I had caused the damage, but, they were going to send me the part for me to replace at no charge to me!

Now that is what I call customer service and I really appreciated it. Being a strong supporter of customer service and knowing from experience that every dollar I spend on customer service usually comes back two-fold +, I was impressed with the service they provided and will continue to promote their great boat. I really am enjoying my 10' NuCanoe and the service I just received from NuCanoe and Blake.

"Thanks Blake and NuCanoe"...