I've given up FF and went back to wormdunkin.

Went to the bridge today, the one in a previous thread. Stained/muddy/still water. Can't catch a damn thing fly fishing it. My son and his girlfriend (Who loves fishing now ) wanted to go. So I took the wifes spinning gear and strapped on a hook and sinker. Caught a lot of cats. Was good times.

So I'm selling all my tying and FF gear. Everything. Alright, I didn't go back to dunkin, and I'm not selling all my gear LOL!

But it was tough to FF this water, especially on the bridge. So I had to dunk today.

Was a relaxing time though to just sit around and do nothing. And catch some fish.

So anyways.....My son's girlfriend is living with us. She wanted to "try" fishing. I took them out. She caught a fish. She's hooked. Hardcore hooked. Everyday, "Wanna go fishing Shane".

But! It gets better......We go out fishing the other day. And, I tie them up and they catch a couple fish each. Good times. But, by the time I left, I had caught over 15 LMB. I'm into my last 5 casts or so, when she says........."Shaaannnneee, want to teach me how to flyfish?". Everytime we've gone out, I always outfish them. Now she wants to flyfish.

Doesn't get much better than this. I'm very happy

Will be happier if she sticks it out and learns
Shane