Taking off tomorrow morning for another couple days, maybe three, on some rivers and streams in the Central Mountains. Got to thinking how I usually haul around more, if not a lot more, if not many more than a lot more flies, than I really need.

Hope to fish the Big Lost, the North, East and West Forks of the Big Lost and maybe a couple creeks in the vicinity. Also thinking about heading over the Pioneer Mountains and dropping down into Sun Valley / Ketchum and then heading north to fish the Big Wood up in the forest section. Depending on how all that goes, will decide whether to find some more water for a third day, or head for home. The headwaters of the Salmon River in the Sawtooth Valley is an outside possibility for day three.

So ... I decided to take a couple dozen flies, all dries, comprising eight different patterns. Still wondering if that is WAY TOO MANY flies for a two or three day outing ??

While sorting out my stuff, I did run across a small foam hopper pattern that I decided to throw in the box after I took the picture.

Wondering what the box will look like when I get back.