i would say fish for what you want to catch. if you want to catch perch and walleye on the fly then go for it. what i usually do if i am trying to catch a species of fish that i haven't been catching that day than i'll just fish for say bluegill or something like that, that i know i can catch. for flies, i would say definately some clousers. maybe like some baitfish colored patterns (gray, white, black, brown, red, etc.) along with your white/chartruese, yellow/chartruese, and other classic color patterns you'd want - in a 10 or 12 for crappie, bluegill, and perch and maybe like a 4, 6 or 8 for walleye, bass, and pike. i would also maybe get like some san juan worms maybe for perch and bluegill and crappie. maybe some woolly buggers and crawfish patterns if there's crawfish up there. if you want to go for pike you could get some white/red bunny leeches, and some bluegill/sunfish/baitfish patterns. for bass pretty much any baitfish pattern would work or clouser or crawdad pattern. i've caught them on san juan worms. but for the "multi-species" flies, i would say clousers, some type of worm pattern, and a baitfish pattern - like a bucktail or something. i hope i helped you and have fun up there!