im not really sure if i should post this here or in the stolen section because they werent really stolen.
yesterday at Curtis lake in Garrisonville, Virginia i apparently left my fly bag with ALL of my flies in it (2000 plus) down there. it is a green, approximitely 1 foot long by about 8 inches high rectangular. there were multiple containers some clear, 2 green opaque containers, and a single grey opaque continer containing poppers. some of the flies that were in there: a clear container containing all chenille worms, another clear contaner containing all crawdads, oine green one containing various nymphs and a few others, another container containing lots of zonkers, clouers, and a few other bunny streamers, a fairly large one containing some poorly tied dahlburgs, and lots of small minnow imitations, a small clear box of shwapfs, and a few additional boxes containing other flies of which i cannot remember right now. if anyone found it or has any info (say hearing about a friend finding it) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE contact me. either pm me, or call me (571)-232-0920. these were ALL the flies ive ever tied minus the ones of lost to snags or fish and about the dozen scattered around my desk. thats almost ALL the flies since i started tying about 2-3 years ago.
thank you for any info.