Thread: Alberta Photo Update

Threaded View

1. Default Alberta Photo Update

Thought i'd throw some more pics up here for what i've been doing lately in alberta. Wearing my new Simms G3 Guide waders, absolutely fantastic..finally waders i can wear here, and when i head to the Babine in late october (brr!). Also been using one of the Sage Smallmouth Bass rods as my go to streamer rod, especially for bull trout, and have been super impressed by it.

Everything still seems to be behind about 2 weeks up here, with the stones happening last week, instead of at the end of june. They're tapering off now, but hopefully the caddis won't fall 2 weeks behind as well

A big cutt-bow using my new Smallmouth Bass Rod from Sage (beauty of a streamer rod..notice the fly in the cutties mouth)

A nice browny taken on the dry early morning on the Bow, apparently he didn't learn his lesson as i had caught him the exact same spot with the exact same fly the day before..though the day before it took him 12 casts to take, this time it only took one

A fatty before the sun came up, on the dry

Will keep them coming as the more fishing i get in, caddis should start soon on top at night, i'm getting excited
    Last edited by bigbadbrent; 07-18-2008 at 05:18 AM.