+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Idaho Fish-In

Hybrid View

Default Idaho Fish-In

It's only a couple of months away! I have booked a flight to Spokane, WA on the 19th of Sept. My brother from Worley, ID is picking me up and after spending Friday night at his home we will be heading to Lowell.
    I've reserved rooms for Saturday through Thursday at Three Rivers Resort.
    Looking forward to putting some more faces to names.

Jack,

Looking forward to seeing you at the FI. Make sure you bring your camera for some pictures of beautiful country and gorgeous fish.

No fair chasing the wild turkeys for tying material.

REE

Blog Entries

What REE forgot to mention is that you should also bring a fly rod or three. Look forward to meeting you there.

Dennis

Jack!
    I look forward to seeing you in Idaho! Be ready to fish hard, and tell lies at the campfire!

Z

Default IDaho fishin

Jack, I won't be in until Monday evening But am looking forward to this as much as my Alaska trip this next week! See you there!
    Wyo-Blizzard

Hey Jack! How was Tennessee when you got back? Did I leave it in one piece fer ya? I hope the water thereabouts isn't cursed now. It looked like the river up the canyon toward Gatlinburg was cursed with a "tuber hatch", and I don't mean tater toobers. Pretty drive though. I think you'll really like it in Idaho. It's very scenic in the Lowell area, as well as blessed with waters where you won't find many tubers trying their luck. I''m going to make a grand attempt to get to the Fish-In. After all, If I can make it to Tennessee and back, I'd oughta be able to get to Lowell!
    Looking forward to meeting ya!
    They're just fish, right? Right?

Blog Entries

Thumbs up

I hope to see you there Jack.

As for chasing the turkeys, all you have to do is hold out a piece of bread and they will take it out of your hand. So much for the wild part. lol

As for telling lies around the campfire, that it never happens at Lowell, we may embellish and doctor up the truth so that it no longer resembles the facts but that's as far as it goes.

Remember , what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, what happens in Lowell is immediately relayed ( with the aforementioned embellishments ) to anyone and everyone post haste.
    For God's sake, Don't Quote me! I'm Probably making this crap up!

Default Idaho Fish In

Jack n all:

Ken & I plan on arriving around noonish, Saturday, (the entire FI is very laid back, no rush, do your own thing or join up for a days fishing.

We are looking for the opportunity to place faces with names and are looking foreword to meeting you in person, Jack. (also your brother). Of course there are several "every year attendees" and we will enjoy the tying and yes, perhaps a bit of lieing.

Time is slipping away, like the monkey said when the train ran over his tail
    (It won't be long now).

There will be another "Ladies fishing" conducted by VEE again. Hopefully more ladies will take advantage. Had a super turn out and time last year.
    There will be some distance casting, accuracy casting and best of all JC & LF will be giving help to anyone interested.

I can not wait to wet a line in the Selway. Love to catch those West Slope cutts. Hope we will hit the October Caddis hatch.
    Denny
    Last edited by Denny; 07-20-2008 at 12:46 AM.

Jack -

Only about six weeks to go, and things are looking REALLY GOOD that I will be able to make it to Lowell this year.

Talked to Marie about accomodations the other day, and will be signing up on the "I'm Going" list shortly.

Looking forward to fishing both the Selway and the Lochsa, and maybe some other water coming and going. And to meeting a bunch of folks from the BB.

John
    The fish are always right.

+ Reply to Thread