You just better watch your step mister; there are several of us common guys that have our eye on you. We know that you are already in the "URM club" and probably holding down a chair. We just haven't got the goods on you like we have Hise. Hise is toast, but you're close. A LOT CLOSER THAN YOU MAY KNOW!

AND don't think you can pull the wool over our eyes by staying in a campground during the fish-in, trying to make everybody think you're one of us, nice try but "just ain't a gonna work," my "cloak and dagger" URM friend. We had inside information from a close camper there, and it was good solid Intel. THAT"S RIGHT, WE KNOW ALLLLLLLLL ABOUT IT!

We know all about the white linen table settings, the pheasant under glass, candlelit tables, wine so dry it sucked the moisture right out of the evening air. (Heck - there were folks tenting 4 or 5 sites down from you that claimed their sinuses had dried up for the first time in years! What did you have to pay for that wine Joe?)

And we also know about the $50.00 cigars you fired up after wiping the Baked Alaska off your chin.

What really tipped us off was all that different flavored bread you brought into the board room claiming you made. YEAH RIGHT!!!!! No way can anyone from the Island Nation produce bread that good. We all know it was special ordered from Italy, Germany, Spain, etc. What did you do with the wrappers Joe?? You can fool us some of the time, but you can't fool us all of the time..........

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Valencic View Post
I need to know how to join that URM club. Do I qualify t all? If not, I'll head on back to my double-wide.