It is honestly "eerie", (unless one takes the drugs, I'm forced to take, anyway), that all the heart felt comments above are so close to the thoughts I had of my friends when I opened the envelope today and saw the hat and the signatures it contained.
It's now, resting here, in my tying room in a place of honor on my tying table. I've read and re-read the signatures several times each.
Linda, has also read them all, and as she muttered as she read.............. "That's the sweetest, nicest, thing your friends could have done, what fantastic people!" I couldn't agree more. I, again, have to thank everyone. EVERY ONE that signed the hat, and EVERY ONE that didn't sign the hat and were not even in Michigan at the fish in, but who I call a friend, here on this site.

However, I NOW.......... come to post "NUMBER ELEVEN", on this thread........ (That's "#11" for you Ohioans that have trouble reading multi-syllable words).
After reading this particular post I wish to remind everyone from this point, forward, that the drugs I MUST TAKE, obviously are mere "aspirins in disguise", compared to what the Canadians evidently partake in...... for mere "recreational enjoyment".
Joe, mentioned something about my "intervals on and off", my cancer pain medications and the way I sometimes will post, because of them. And, he's right....... they can, and do, often "effect things",
But, my dear friend "GnuBeeFlyer", has shown what a dose of "Penticton Gold" can do to one's otherwise brilliant and highly intelligent writing format and mind. I hadn't laughed that much in days, after reading through his post! Well, done, GnuBee, well done! (And, thank you, for not calling me "Your little Parsnip").