+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Missouri Fish-In

Default Missouri Fish-In

Hey, had such a great time at the Michigan Fish-In, was wondering if we were going to try to have a second Missouri Fish-In? I know Betty is interested, we chatted about it at the fish-in, and knew Hugo set it up last year. Let me know if there is interest again, and maybe we can get something set up!!!

Drew
    "I don't drink anymore, I freeze it and eat it like a popsicle"

Blog Entries

I am in if there is another one.
    Better to be an active environmentalist than and environmental activist.

FFMIRSWTNBOF
    (Full Fledged Member in Raunchy Standing-Within The NBOF)

I would not be able to stay long but depending where in Missouri I might be able to stop in for a day or two.
    Remember we all live down stream

Fall on Taneycomo would be AWESOME...

But there is so much water here now.. and the rain just keeps coming...

so more then likely your looking at a trout park...

I was thinking about a 2009.. night time fish in... but Ive been so busy I cant even think striaght... shoot I havent tied any flies in about 2 maybe 3 weeks...

I would try to get there..

Leonard

I am up for this.

Work is hectic for me during the warmer weather. But I'd try like heck to make it!

Brian

I missed the last one by being there a week late. I would be interested in another one at Bennet Springs if possible.

Smile Count me in if.....

Count me in too if its at any place except for Bennet. I sure did enjoy meeting Hugo last year. I explained to him why I left early. Sure do appreciate his efforts.Tannycomo or any of the parks work for me, especialy in the fall when the crowds are down. Early winter is best. No crowds.
    Perch

Count me IN, where ever, whenever. I can't wait. In fact I already have a token week of vacation blocked off in October (which still can be moved).

Night Angler, I missed the last Taneycomo fish-in. I didn't figure out what a fish-in was until after that one was already over. I have never fished Taneycomo and I desperately want to try it. I cried when I learned that I had missed that opportunity. Whenever you have a Taneycomo fish-in, just consider me signed up. 2009 is a loooong time to wait.

A night time fish-in, I'd like to try that.

I keep hoping that this rain will slow down. Even Bennett is high and a bit dingy right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Night Angler1 View Post
    Fall on Taneycomo would be AWESOME...

But there is so much water here now.. and the rain just keeps coming...

so more then likely your looking at a trout park...

I was thinking about a 2009.. night time fish in... but Ive been so busy I cant even think striaght... shoot I havent tied any flies in about 2 maybe 3 weeks...

I would try to get there..

Leonard
    Tim

I'd be up for another fish-in this year, but I have no idea when or where. Since MO has some blue ribbon streams, I think it would be nice to have a fish-in on one of them. I have only fished a few streams and rivers here in MO, so I'm pretty unfamilliar with the others, so as far as I'm concerned, I'm open for suggestions. Being that I know none of the potential spots where we may have the fish-in, I would ask that someone who does fish the selected river do most of the legwork. I am in no way opposed to doing everything I can to help get it organized and make it a fun time for everyone, so please don't think I'm passing the buck.

If those of you who live in the KC area would like to discuss potential rivers for a fish-in, may I suggest joining some of us who get together on a regular basis at the Independance Bass Pro next Wednesday night from 7:00pm to 9:00pm. I think it would be perfect for some brainstorming and then we can announce our choice, along with the dates, the following Thursday.

If we are going to do this, then we need to get it organized NOW so that more FAOLers can attend. We need to be MUCH better organized than last year as well. I like the idea of a 2wt casting competition, and the trading bench too. Maybe a photo competition, with pictures submitted onto the website and voted on by members who couldn't attend, that might be fun.

Anyway, let's do this if we're going to do it. I'll be looking forward to mashing some brains together.

TT

I'd be down, depending on where it is.

+ Reply to Thread