+ Reply to Thread

Thread: He's baaaaaaaaaack!

Hybrid View

Default He's baaaaaaaaaack!

Hey Mikey, this is what happens when you leave early from a Fish-In...

Seems your peanut butter fudge took up with the likes of my SPAM and Brad's limburger cheese. It had been hitting on the SPAM can (something about
    hey, you look great in that can my cheesy one), and we couldn't keep them apart. The fudge had a peculiar smile on it's face after two hours, and my SPAM needed a nap afterwards. The limburger ended up in a corner grinning shamelessly.

More pics and details to follow. Need a shower after the last three days in the tent. Pheeeeewwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joseph the Stinky (and not just from the cheese).
    Joe Valencic
    Life Member FFF
    Rod Builder in Chains

nighthawk Guest

Thank Heaven you are back. I have been trying all week to lure Paul out into the open but he just kept hiding in his corner saying he wouldn't come out until his Julia the bread Queen returned to him. Even Dougies attempts failed! Now that he knows you cheated with a can of SPAM I think it only fair to warn you to look out, after all you know his sentiments about spam.

I was wondering why Mikey came back early but I bet now I know why. I'd guess it was waking up to see his wonderful fudge and a can of SPAM in the pan together. That and/or you woke him up one too many times by waving SPAM and eggs under his nose.

My. What an ODD posting!?
    Sorry, but I wasn't aware that you, let alone anyone else, had been away from the BB of late!??!
    Saint Paul-"The Highly Confused"
    You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.
    -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Joe,
    Eric has done his best to replace you! I have to admit that cheese stinks all the way over here!
    Paul,
    You mean to tell me that you didn't know Joe was gone?
    Doug
    Enjoying the joys of others and suffering with them- these are the best guides for man. A.E.

nighthawk Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DShock View Post
    Joe,
    Eric has done his best to replace you! I have to admit that cheese stinks all the way over here!
    Paul,
    Doug
    Doug! You are alright!?! I heard that flybinder sent an "agent" from his farm on an "assignment" for you. You know he has everyone believing he runs a animal farm? Well the government has plenty of "farms" and I suppose there are some type of "animals" on them. I am beginning to suspect what kind of "farm" flybinder is running considering I know, for a fact, that he has a controller there. Has us all thinking she is his wife too. Oh, wait, I forgot that's what a wife is, a controller.

Wait a second...there is a knock at my door. There is a lady there in a black Fedora and long, black trench coat. Ah, flybinder, have you seen your controller lately...?

Sorry, Eric, but that CANNOT be "MY" controller at your door!?! No way, would she leave me to my own devices, for the time it'd take her to get to your area of the globe and back again. After all, if she were to leave for any length of time and thus, leave me "unattended"............. I could perhaps,end up: "Having fun, enjoying myself, goofing off, going fishing, etc." and we can't have THAT, of course!
    Now, it COULD BE, her twin sister, "Cruncher", who often fills in for Linda when needed, but I doubt that, also. Last I'd heard about Cruncher, she was headed up to a suburb community of Portland, named "Milwaukee" and looking for some chap named "Dougie"!?

(quote)aul,
    Doug-(end quote)
    Sorry, Dougie, but until he announced he was "baaaaaaaack", no, I WASN'T aware that "Julia-Knead My Dough Ball-Valencic" hadn't been around. I try and stick to the FLY FISHING posts on this site, so when someone's missing from FAOL's "sister site"..........(www.Ifyacan'tfishyabake.com), I just don't notice who's around and who's not.
    Saint Paul-"The Highly Confused"
    You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.
    -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

+ Reply to Thread