+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello!

Thumbs up Hello!

I'm new here, though I've been lurking for about 6 years. I started fly fishing over 20 years ago when I was about 10 years old, and have fished in around a dozen different states spanning both coasts (mostly in the rockies) since then.

In the last 5 or so years, this board has helped me find good fishing spots in all my work-related travels to multiple states - Virginia, New York, Texas, Tennessee, and California to name a few.

I appreciate all of the information members have donated in written form to this board, and would like to express my sincere gratitude for that.

As a new member, I hope I can add to the useful information that is already available here. Here's to a good ride! Cheers!

Welcome aboard CO. As you know a good bunch of guys here, some of which are at the Michigan fish in, lucky devils. When they get back I am sure they will give you a warmer welcome.

Sean.
    Thanks Old Man GO IRISH!

Default Welcome!

Hey there CO,
    I too welcome you to this site. Although I live in the relatively troutless Midwest, I get out West ( CO, WY) two times a year. It'll be good to know we have an "on site" source ( you) for info on those areas.

Mark
    PS: Hopefully, I too will be on the road to the MIFI in the AM tomorrow and assure all that UNLIKE the current attendees, DAILY pics and reports will be posted.

High CO, glad to have you. I'm sure you'll have plenty to contribute. Have a great time at the MIFI, wish I was going. Maybe next year.
    Member FFF , TU, MTFF
    Ron

Hello CO Flyfisher -

Greetings and welcome from SE Idaho.

With twenty years experience fly fishing in such a variety of places, no doubt you can contribute much to what goes on around this place.

Always good to see someone new jump in and help out. And keep in mind that photos are always welcome - especially photos from such beautiful country as you have in much of Colorado.

John
    The fish are always right.

nighthawk Guest

Hello from the Keystone state! Glad you finally decided to join us.

Smile

Greetings & Welcome to the BB! I can hardly wait to hear about the flyfishing you do!
    Thanks,
    Doug
    Enjoying the joys of others and suffering with them- these are the best guides for man. A.E.

Anderson, South Carolina (Northwest corner of SC) USA

Wink Hi CO

Glad to have you with us. Don't be a stranger and let us hear from you on a regular basis. I think you'll enjoy your new "delurking" status. 8T

Hi Flyfisher -

Welcome aboard from the left coast. Glad you stopped lurking and decided to join in. I look forward to your posts.
    Trout don't speak Latin.

Modoc Country.... Extreme N.E. California high desert
    Blog Entries

Greetings from So. Oregon, Bro. ............Way glad to have ya.
    You prob'ly already feel like ya know most of us. Tell us all about stuff wherever you fish, we love to hear it. ............Again, Welcome Aboard................ModocDan

+ Reply to Thread