If your looking for a rotary vise I have to also recommend the Rensetti. Reasons are many.
One head for sizes 2/0-28 hooks, lifetime warrenty, made in U.S.A., good instruction set and customer service. If you notice almost all other rotary vices follow or borrow from the Rensetti designs, I've been at this long enough to know that Rensetti was one of the first true rotary designs. My Travler is around 20 yrs old and was my main vice until I got a good deal on the Presentation 3000 model which I got on a close out when they change to the cam head 10 or so years ago. I have yet to even wear out the o-ring on either of these vices. The Travler is in the travel kit. If there is any down side to the Rensetti is that lefties have to buy a left handed designed one and if you tie alot of Parachute flies you can't just pick up any Gallows tool. I damaged my Travler buy jamming it into a too tight travel case permantly fusing the bobbin cradle attachment to the stem. I could order the parts but it is a good excuse for a new vice.

For non rotary tying try the Anvil Apex. One head for 3/0 - 32 hooks, both pedastal and c-clamp, lifetime warrenty, Also made in U.S.A. and 99.00 price. Only the pedastal base is from overseas. Yes I do tie down to 32 midges. An instruction and care sheet would be a good addition to this package.

Tom