Night fishing in Northern Michigan and picked the right week as the hex fishing was out of this world.
Approximately 7 Browns over 18" were caught, here is a small sampling of some of the fish caught although I am waiting on more pictures that were taken on other cameras.

Above shot is a 19.5" Buttery Brown I caught to start the trip out right.

A 20" Brown caught after another brown of 18" jumped out of my hands just before the picture was taken.

Again, Josh's Brown - a fish that we thought would be the record of the trip.

The above fish was caught by a close friend who had never caught a Brown over 18" and this fish pushed 24.5".
The above fish was caught last night. We got to the river at about 5 PM knowing full well we would not be fishing for about 4 hours and just relaxed. A thunderstorm narrowly missed us and we thought we were in the clear. I walk out into the river behind us and nothing but dark clouds rolling in. Of course 20 minutes later it is a pouring rain, we all pack up after sitting in it for 30 minutes and I begin my 3 hour drive home. 10 minutes into my drive it stops and I turn around and head back to the river and get geared up again. My buddy shows up as well again and we shake hands again and head out. The hatch starts immediately and I see a fish that I believe was approximately 28" sucking down Hex duns. After 15 minutes of tossing line at him he takes and immediately takes me into a log jam 20 yards down stream and my line shoots back in a pile at my face. Other fish had been rising although they were smaller so I tell my friend take my spot and he hooks into the fish you see above all of 2 feet long and with my small trout net and his 5 weight superfine we manage to land him. At this point it is almost midnight and I have a 3 hour drive home ahead of me.

Probably the best fishing I have ever witnessed.

I plan to attempt a repeat next year.

PS - I just missed the FAOL'ers at the fish in as I had to come home friday night. Hopefully they are in to them as well as I was about 30 minutes from Grayling.