A big thumbs up for Temple Fork Outfitters!

While beginning some early preparations and equipment checks for a trip in a few weeks to Colorado; I found that my 9' 5wt. TFO Professional series rod was missing all of the ferule spigots (every section). I knew that one was missing from the 3rd section after another trip, but had not worried about it. Finding out that I was missing all of them was disconcerting to say the least as I am extremely careful with my equipment and the rod is always in a hard tube when not being used.

On Monday of this week I called TFO and asked them if this was a valid warranty issue and was told it was and to send in the rod and the $25 fee and they would get it back to me as soon as possible. I had heard peripherally people in Dallas/Fort Worth could go by their offices and have warranty items taken care of in person, so I asked if this was true. I was told it was and to just come by anytime and they would take care of it.

My office is about 15 miles from the TFO office, and so on Tuesday around 1:00 I left work and drove over. While finding their office was a bit of a challenge I was helped immediately when I got there and one of the employees (I didn't get his name) in the warehouse quickly checked my rod over, and then handed me a brand new one without question and sent me on my way.

A huge thank you to TFO for their professionalism and an even bigger thank you for providing such a nice service to those in the DFW area. The only cost to me was the gas to drive to and from their office.

Brian