We just returned from my #3 son's wedding in Colorado. Super time, starting with a bar-b-q at Bride's Mom's house for 50 or more (the Old Guy here manning the grill), next evening a Wedding Rehearsal Dinner for 100+ (some of you may know the Flagstaff House in Boulder) - for this one the Old Goy had to "man" his credit card (moan), then on wedding day many of the male attendees to the wedding played in a round robin full court basketball tournement - the Old Guy could still shoot his hook shots - most of the young folks had never really seen the George Mikan type of hook! I must confess, Full Court ain't my bag anymore. But I did play for 15 minutes or so.

And then, the wedding up on the mountain side with the bride and groom looking like they came out of a magazine. Everyone there was on cloud nine and, can you believe it, a double rainbow off in the distance.

Wedding Reception was a joy to behold with all concerned having a great time.

Now what does this have to do with Fly Fishing? Ready?

The Old Guy (that's me folks) got to fly fish with the Bride and Groom on their Honeymoon up in the mountains on a private stretch of the Elk River. I wanna tell ya, that gal can cast!! The Groom and I hung our heads in shame when it came to casting. I cannot express how gratified I was to be asked to go fishing with them.

How 'bout that?

------------------
There's snow on the roof but the fire still burns in the oven.