This is my first time doing this. I purchased a HP-J5780 All-In-One scanner/printer/fax some time back. I am finally learning how to scan, edit and upload photographic prints. The use of ACDSEE 10 photo editor is a very big help here. It automatically detects the device then steps me through the scanning process.

The following photos were taken in the mid 1980's with a Pentax K-1000 on Ektachrome film:

6th Air Cavalry Brigade UH-1H "Huey" Iroquois tail numbered 222 (Triple Deuce). At the time of this photo her Crew Chief was my buddy Andre. Later in life, through a wonderful twist of fate, I would get to become best friends with the man that was her Crew Chief in Vietnam:

Triple Deuce:

My own bird, OH-58C Kiowa 71-20426. Also a Vietnam veteran bird. She was the Scout Leader's bird. We set a record for duration in this bird going 8 months without being grounded for more than 24 hours at a time due to mechanical failure or maintenance:

AH-1S PROD (Production) Cobra. Also another Vietnam veteran bird. This Snake was the Commanding Officer's bird. "Gunfighter Six" set an endurance record as well. Somebody had to fly guns for that scout.

My roomies Snake:

This is a beautiful bridge over the Brazos River near Waco Texas. It was near Christmas and we waited all day to get just the right light levels for this photo:

Here is a P.R. shot of the same bridge taken years later:

http://www.brazos.org/

Hope you enjoyed the photos. I apologize for the quality of the scans but I am just starting to learn this scanning stuff. Many thanks to the troopers of the 1/6th Cav, 7/17th Cav and the 6th Air Cavalry Brigade (Attack Helicopter), 1st Cavalry Division and 11th Armored Cavalry Regiment (11th A.C.R.). I will never forget you.