Thread: Cell Phone Commercial

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by jeffnles1 View Post
    The only adequate response to your comments would get me banned from this forum, therefore, I will refrain from saying what I really think. Should I ever have the misfortune to meet you on a stream, I will gladly share my opinion of your statements.

Jeff
    Haha, once again the fact that you are so worked up over something that someone posted on the internet goes to show something.

I understand what you think of me, and that doesnt bother me in the slightest. I meant absolutely no malice in my first response to you, and it was on topic, you then posted 2 paragraphs right back at me, and ignored all the other people that held the same point of view i did. So then i probably said something that i knew would get you worked up because you targeted me, it was probably wrong of me to do, but when someone calls me out like that, i have a tendency to push buttons.

But you saying you would take it so far as trying to kick my arse just because i responded a little to harshly in my second post
    Last edited by MTSkibum; 06-12-2008 at 05:23 PM.