Did any of you see the commercial for some cell phone friends and family minutes plan that featured a family with a really stupid hibilly accent and paroding the Hatfield & Mccoy feud?

I was so angry by the end of it I didn't catch which company it was that had the poor taste to do it so now I can't even share my opinion with them.

If any of you saw it and know what company it was can you let me know. Private message would be OK if you didn't want to add here.

As a male from Kentucky (I'd like to think of myself as a Southern Gentleman) it never ceases to amaze me how freely companies can make fun of hillbillies and keep sterotypes of us alive. Yes, I am a hillbilly and I'm very proud of it. My family has been in Kentucky since the 1790's and our area of the world has a very rich heritage and culture.

They would not have a negative sterotype of an Aferican American family in their advertisement (or Hispanic, Asian, Arab American, or any other group) so why is it OK to do that with people from the South?

OK, rant off. If anyone saw that and wants to let me know who the company was, I'd like to know.

Jeff