There are a couple of threads going around about the MIFI, and I was wondering if there was an actual itinerary for the week's events aside from the July 4th activities? If not, I was wondering others thought of a welcome reception on Sunday or Monday. We will be arriving on Sunday afternoon, and I thought it would be good for everyone to get together in the conference room for a "meet & greet" complete with snacks and drinks. Everyone could contribute something, and we might even have name tags so old guys like me wouldn't have to remember everyone's name.

I guess this should run through the Queen Bee (Jean) for her blessing. If it's a go, I will bring several loaves of specialty breads, dipping sauces and a cheese assortment. I can make the bread on Saturday before I leave, and it will be good for the week. I'll also bring a few bottles of red wine (Cabernet, Merlot & Shiraz).

It would not be mandatory to contribute anything other than your presence. Obviously those traveling great distances will be restricted as to what they can haul with them.

Anybody else think this might be a good idea? If so, what day would be best? If you can contribute to the gluttony, post your contribution here