I'm posting this, because I'm..................... hmmmm, well, because I........... errrrrr.......... Well, believe it or not, I AM posting this, because Her Royal Majesty Better Hiner is in need of prayers, encouragement and caring from those that wish to offer it, amongst the FAOL family and community, BUT...."She didn't want to bother, and/or, burden anyone".
(yes, I HAVE been given her permission to post this, I would not, without her giving it to me).
Her Royal Majesty has been undergoing many medical tests, in recent months, to determine exactly, what may be causing her some serious health issues.
As of "right now", nothing definite is really known so I cannot really give any information as to "what it is, we're praying for and fighting against", sorry.

However, she has recently, undergone some very painful tests and is awaiting the results in a few weeks.

I apologize, again, for this posting being so "vague" but please understand, that neither does Betty want a lot of "false reports and assumptions", started, until the true facts are better known once her last test results are verified.

Her MOST Royal Highness, DOES need our encouragement, support, caring and prayers, however, to help her get through whatever may lie ahead for her in the weeks and months to come.
Of course, as more is known and more comes to light, resulting from these tests, Her Royal Highness, herself, will take over this thread and keep everyone updated.

I, know, all to well what this "FAMILY of FAOL" can do, for someone in Betty's situation, because you all know what you've done for ME, in my recent health situation

So, please, if you're so inclined add Her Royal Highness to your list of prayers and keep her in the forefront of your mind.