I never could stand sports and have yet to see any enjoyment in watching someone else play sports... Maybe it's because I hear about it all the time.

"Hey didja hear about the Butte Bluebellies win last night? They had the bases loaded when the other team's half-back fumbled the puck allowing them to score a 5 run touchdown."

The lingo is the worst part of it.

I actually quit watching TV because of sports. When I get reaaaaally bored, I'll turn on the idiot-box to see if there is anything worth watching on. Nope. Foos-ball...

Now I can understand watching racing or something like that. The crashes are cool and a lot of times, the driver gets out, waves his hand and goes right back to doing it.

Or even the MXC on Spike!! Now that's fun to watch!! Japanese people in some weird gameshow turned into a sport with a dubbed over script...

Also the UFC fights! There is some really good entertainment there. Two guys getting into a "cage" and beating each other senseless... One-sided most of the time, but still fun to watch.

Unfortunately, I can't get UFC, or MXC on my TV, so I stick to watching movies in my collection over and over. This week, the Indiana Jones Trilogy. In all actuality... I'd rather be fishing....