Thread: 2008 PA Fish-In Wrap Up

Threaded View

Cool 2008 PA Fish-In Wrap Up

Another successful PA Fish-In has been completed. It was a week full of camaraderie, making new friends, catching up with old friends, great fishing, and WAY WAY too much food. As usual, bigdadyrods and wetflyguy found a way to top the cuisine of last year's Fish-In. All the guys did their best to eat all the food, but there was just no way possible. To those first time attendees that thought I was exaggerating the amount of food, well, what have you got to say now?!!! I didn't see a lot of self control (myself included) when it came time to pass down the buffet line! (Did I actually eat 6 of those fresh home made donuts?)

I'll be making up a 2008 PA Fish-In Photobucket album, and I'll post a link with a wrap up story when it's done. To all those that took digital photos and would like them included in the album, please send them to me at etmaurer@rcn.com and I'll include them.

In last week's post on the Fish-In thread, I posted a scouting report from the previous week to let you all know what to expect. I had a little trouble getting a picture of a green drake dun, but I was able to use some mind control techniques taught to me by that famous fish guru, flyman3. He truely is the master! Here's the result (these are coffin flies - the spinner phase of the green drake):

Last edited by Heritage Angler; 06-01-2008 at 03:41 AM.