+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hurricane Suppression

Default Hurricane Suppression

I wish I knew whats wrong with this stupid gov'ment in allowing all these hurricanes, one after another to bash into our coastal states year after year.

They blame it on exceptionally high water temperatures! Hah...if thats the case, all's you have to do is drop a lot of ice cubes in the path of those hurricanes, that will cool off the water and the hurricanes will slow down like a Victorola that hasn't been wound up in a while. Simple as that!

Ol' Bill
    (c. W. Rogers)

Blog Entries

Put up a sign that says Oregon . It will confuse them and they will veer off .
    For God's sake, Don't Quote me! I'm Probably making this crap up!

Simply cast downwind.

Hmmmmmm?

Arctic and Antarctic are melting, same thing happening to the glaciers. Sea levels are rising, and ocean temperatures are rising. Sounds like a good recipe for Major Change in the Global Weather System.......

Not only is this rise in temperature creating more storms, and more violent storms. The temperature change is destroying habitate on land and in the oceans.

Some people cannot say "Global Warming", but I can... ~Parnelli

Parnelli,

Since environmental changes don't matter to the United States government, I suggest you brush up on your warm water fly fishing tactics. We may end up with nothing but carp in the end anyway.

Also, your rhetoric may be considered terrorism (i.e. causing terror). You may want to quiet down lest ye be labeled an "enemy combatant."

Good lord ya p$%# on a tree in da woods and your a violater of the Patriot act. Wonder how long it will take for al kada to take credit for Katrina.(they'll claim they prayed her into existance)

parnelli

I've lived in New England my whole life and spent the last 12 winters of it in Boston.

Based upon the last 2 we've had, the next time I see the *** of some expert that says "global warming" I'm kickin' it.

Hey guys that's how we stay warm here in Florida... by sitting around all winter and talkin about global warming. It really works when it's 20 degrees and all you got is short pants in the closet.

Rusty <><

------------------
    if you wanna catch something ya gotta get a hook in the water

I'll take the snow and cold here at home anytime!!

No names for hurrinaces, VERY rare a tornado,
    just If I could find a way to turn that damn wind down a notch or two once in a while..

------------------
    Wyo-blizzard
    Wyo-Blizzard

Well now dang it!!! This here Katrina has just gone ahead and screwed up my entire day!!! Real Estate prices here in Arizona are bound to go up another 5% because of our "safe harbor" situation as compared to everywhere else. No hurricanes, no tornados, no earthquakes, no frost bite, no frozen pipes, no snow needing plowing, etc. etc. We do have the occasional dust storm but that just tends to make everything sorta blend together (also gives one a reason to spend the afternoon in a nice cocktail lounge rather than go out into the storm y'know).

And you guys don't know nutten about Global "Warming". I heard it hit 113 today, another record, oh well thank the Powers That Be that the biggest Atomic electic generator is just down the road, doesn't take too big a wire to get the juice to my house to keep the temp down to a comfort level befitting my decrepit old age needs. (Well now, I ain't as old as Andy Rooney but I aspire to be that old some day.)

Seriously, I feel very bad for those folks on the Gulf Coast. I have many friends in the Big Easy and I haven't been able to get in contact with any of them yet. Even Cell phones ain't no good when the repeater has been blown over I guess. My heart is heavy for them all.

------------------
    There's snow on the roof but the fire still burns in the oven.

+ Reply to Thread