Thread: Fly Anglers in Business

Threaded View

Thumbs up Fly Anglers in Business

Hello fellow FAOL'ers,

For those of you in business or other professional careers, you may be familiar with professional networking sites that have become today's rolodex on the web. One in particular, Linkedin.com (LI for short), has become the #1 networking board in use. Within LI are countless sub-groups of folks who have things in common and want to connect with each other (alumni, careers, etc) I thought it would be prudent to create a group for us Fly Anglers on LI, and aptly named the group "Fly Anglers in Business."

Now for the better news, the good folks at FAOL have agreed to be the link site for this new group. So when someone unfamiliar with FAOL joins and wants to check out the site, they will come here. This should help increase traffic to both places.

For those of you who feel you could benefit from the use of such a tool or already use LI, please consider joining the new group. I am the administrator and please list FAOL with your request to join and I will immediately add you to the group. Also for those interested in adding connections, I would certainly connect with those from here. My profile link is attached here: http://www.linkedin.com/in/chuckharrison

Hopefully this adds value to those of you who use this and provides another means to connect with friends you just don't know yet! If anyone has questions, concerns, gripes or otherwise, please do not hesitate to contact me.

EDIT: I FORGOT TO ADD, THE LOGO FOR THIS GROUP WAS MADE BY NONE OTHER THEN OUR VERY OWN MEMBER SOFT-HACKLE ON THIS BOARD. THANK YOU SOFT-HACKLE, IT CAME OUT WONDERFUL!!!!

All the best,

Cheli38
    Chuck
    Last edited by cheli38; 05-30-2008 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Left out info