Finally we are home before anything else goes south. First and formost let me say Thank You Paul from the bottom of my heart for everything you did for us. This is someone everyone here should get to know. He will always be above sainthood to me.

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers. I have read them all and myself and my family deeply deeply apreciate them. My son had 3 very serious surgeries and survived and is in great spirits I believe it was eric that said he walked 4 1/2 miles in my son's name and he commends you for that. We are all very tired and emotionaly drained. Someone said I was strong to go through this but I am not. I am just a father who is a marshmellow. When it came time to learn how to pack my sons wounds I got sick and left the room. My wife is the strong one and without her I would not have been able to do any of this. My son has set the bar very high if I am to ever have a surgery and I am very very proud of him and all my family for the support they have given throughout this ordeal. And when I say all my family I mean my family here on FAOL as well. Thank you once again everyone