+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fool's Paradise

Hybrid View

Default Fool's Paradise

wow, very good so far...I am just not sure what he was thinking with the white book. I feel like wearing gloves when I read it... any one finish it yet?

Yep--savored it, only one or two chapters a night but still finished it last week.

Maybe because it has been a longer time interval between books (my reading especially) but it seemed like this book had a bit more fresh material--of course that fresh perspective leaned towards reflecting on a life of fishing which he couldn't have done earlier....

Thanks for posting. I didn't know he had a new book, so I Googled the title and was taken to the Blue Quill Angler site. They have autographed copies for sale at $24

yea, if they are out I think Mike Clark still has a bunch... Its fantastic, his best in a few years from my perspective. He has returned to the titled chapters and it seems styled more in line with his sex, death, brook trout, dances era...

he still delivers the goods

My wife mail-ordered me an autographed copy for my birthday and, wonder of wonders, it actually arrived on my birthday. Gotta love that woman for her great ideas!

hutjensmpg Guest

I've seen in lightly panned in a couple of places, but I'm about 1/2 way through and like it so far. Ironically, the musky story was the most maligned in one review, and it's my favorite one to this point.

+ Reply to Thread