+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wild Trout Journal

1. Default Wild Trout Journal

Are there any readers here that subscribe to Wild Trout Journal? I am not sure if it is even still published. I would appreciate any information that can be provided.

Thanks-Cardston

------------------
    <A HREF="http://
    www.tatteredlfy.com" TARGET=_blank>
    TatteredFly.com</A> -A Fly Fishing Blog-Fishing stories, location details, gear reviews, pictures and more for the state of Idaho and surrounding areas.

I went to Google and clicked on "Advanced Search" and then entered the words "Wild Trout Journal". There were several references to a magazine by that name. I don't know if this is what you are looking for, but I hope it helps.

Tim Anderson

3. Default

Yeah I already tried the google. It yielded no information around the publisher, website or if it still being published.

------------------
    TatteredFly.com</A> -A Fly Fishing Blog-Fishing stories, location details, gear reviews, pictures and more for the state of Idaho and surrounding areas.

Blog Entries

Google isn't the only search engine , found this on Ask Jeeves .
    hope it helps .
    The Wild Trout Journal is a magazine devoted to angling in Yellowstone Country. It has articles on places to go, fishing techniques, fly patterns, interviews with well known anglers living in the general area of Yellowstone Country, news items relating to this area and other interesting angling topics. Even though its focus is on fishing in the area of Yellowstone National Park and the surrounding rivers, streams, and lakes much of the information is applicable to other areas. Mike Dry publishes the Wild Trout Journal four times per year. The Journal is very attractively presented. The subscription is currently free until the end of 2002. The magazine will be published only on the Internet. You can subscribe by emailing the publisher, Mike Dry, at: mdbigsky@aol.com.
    NOTE: the date says 2002 . try the email address maybe its still available.
    For God's sake, Don't Quote me! I'm Probably making this crap up!

5. Default

Thanks Gnu!

------------------

+ Reply to Thread