We've been battling allergies with my 2 1/2 yr old son essentially since he was born. After two trips to the emergency room because of allergic reactions (luckily there was nothing wrong with breathing or oxygen uptake...surface hives only...but scary nonetheless) the Drs. agreed it was time to get him tested. Turns out that among the laundry list of things he is allergic to FISH happens to be one of them. When I saw these results I panicked. I love fishing, as most of us do, and the thought of not being able share this great activity with my son tore my heart out. I quickly asked the Dr. if this allergy meant he couldn't touch fish and she didn't think that would be an issue. Although if he's anything like his old man he won't get the opportunity to touch many fish while actually fishing anyhow. SOOO...back to my question...are any of you allergic to fish (not shellfish...one of the few things he ISN'T allergic to ironically enough). How has it affected you, if at all, when it comes to fishing?

John