Ran into Bill Franke, who makes the One Foot for Pflueger Reels among other products, at the Langs Dealer Show last Saturday and it was great talking to him and he looks just great too. He had some rod tubes he's making there and we spoke about some new things he'll be bringing out and one of them is metal plates for the Pflueger Reel just like the older ones. I told him we had a converstaion back a bout 18 or so months ago on Clarks Board about a 75th Anniversary Pflueger with sculptured pillars, agate line guard and available in either LHW or RHW. He seemed to be interested in the idea and I told I would post a query and if it generated enough initial interest we would survey the various boards much like Cortland did on FAOL with their silk line survey which led to the release of their new Sylk Line. I envision a 1492 and/or 1494 size reel made from machined parts, with or without a spool. I see it with the metal plate, either an agate or metal circular line guard, LH or RH and if I did my calculations right it will be swapable including the line guard. Upgrades would include different offerings that Bill makes but the PFoot would be standard for ease of use. For right now it is in the gathering of information stage and Bill and I will speak about it once we have some data and I'll report back here. If you have any interest in this type of reel you should speak up and state what you'd like or not like it to have, thanks......

------------------
Oct Woods
Visit my website:
[url=http://mysite.verizon.net/vze2h7gi/fishnbanjossliceoflifeincyberspacecopy/index.html:ea471]Fishnbanjos Place[/url:ea471]