Thread: Switzerland Bans Catch-And-Release

Threaded View

I have never left the US for anything. I rarely leave Arkansas for much outside of work. I dont expect the radicals here to put much into C&R for several years. They are still too busy trying to ban semi-auto rifles and handguns for hunting or target shooting. Lets think about this, these are most likely the same people who dont want us to legally own guns, not even for our own protection. They scream that an educated person would not attack another person. Have they forgotten how many Americans are undereducated simply because they are too lazy to make a half-hearted attempt at getting that education. After the world isn't handed to them on a silver platter, then what? They go out, find a gun, and try to take it! Then you have the select few throughout history who were educated, but misused it. Hence, most war since 1900! Where would that have gone if the European or Middle Eastern people had the same ideas of firearms most southern Americans do? I know we are not a perfect people, but we will not be pushed around by a select group of radicals without some resistance. And I bet some of us will continue to catch and release!

Robert
    Last edited by vipermcgee; 05-19-2008 at 01:29 AM. Reason: spelling
    Ignorance is bliss? Then why am I asking all these questions?