Got my new boat Friday. (day before yesterday) I assembled it Friday evening hoping to take it for a shake down float this weekend. As it turns out, I got the worst cold I could remember in recent history. Ear aches, bad tonsils, congestion and major coughing from the lungs. I've fished in poor health before, but I wasn't supposed to fish this weekend. To drive the point home, the starter on my car gave up the ghost. So I suffered and whimpered all weekend. Poor me. I hate it when my admiration for me is surpassed only by my sympathy for me.
Anyway, I have the fish finder attached. (I'm going to use a bicycle kick stand for the transducer) I have the bags and stripping basket attached where I want them. The anchor system is complete, except for a small lead weight. And, I'm keeping my wading staff in the starboard side gear bag. The only thing left is to determine where I want to carry the landing net. When I take it out for the first time, I'll decide where to secure the seat; fore or aft of where it is now. It's going to be FUN, for sure.
Be happy for me. Be very happy.

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/te...011&hasJS=true