Well, I went down again to check on the garbage problem at the river, and the level....When I check, I always take my gear with me. Well, a couple older men were down there worm dunking. They started conversation with me about my flyrod in hand. So the 15min of conversation went great.......Until I said "I wish my wife would come fishing".

The one old man chuckled and the other gave me quite a dirty look and asked if I really wanted a woman on the "crick" with us men. My response was "I LOVE woman, I wish I seen more woman than men on the CRICK". They then had a straight face and they turned away haha.

My point is. Actually, first I'll say something else, this post is certainly not meant to start a war or anything. So yeah, my point. Actually, I don't think I have a point. I think it just really got to me these two older men saying that.

I don't know, I was just really put out by his statement. So I told the two men I seen they were set in thier ways and I wish them a good day of fishing. And that I have the pleasure of not seeing them around often.

I realize many people don't agree with them, specially the ladies. I also understand that many people don't agree with me. But come on now.

How do all of you feel on this? Am I being unreasonable, or normal?

Thanks,
Shane